Sponsored Links

9:21 AM

(1) Comments

Diesel Engine Introduction Of This Year

Rafay Ansar



The new 2.0 dCi "M9R" 2-litre diesel engine co-developed by Renault and Nissan. This engine is the most efficient in its category. See what could be powering future GM vehicles in the photo below.



This is GM's 4.5-liter V-8 Duramax diesel engine designed for vehicles like the Chevy Silverado and Hummer H2. Take another look at the Duramax engine on the picture below



The 4.5-liter V-8 Duramax improves fuel efficiency by 25 percent when compared with gasoline engines, while reducing pollutants and emissions. The diesel engine on the below pictures belongs to a vehicle that isn't sold in the U.S.



The 2-liter-diesel engine of a "Qashqai" crossover, the new compact Nissan vehicle similar to the Nissan Rogue. Take a look inside a diesel engine factory on the picture below



Workers assembling 2.5 liter diesel engines for Japanese Isuzu trucks. What kind of vehicles have diesel engines? Find out more on picture below.



Vehicles, like these Mercedes, that can use the cleaner ultra-low sulphur diesel are now coming to market. The below photo shows the future of diesel engines.



Partial view of a diesel electric hybrid engine from Peugeot. A diesel hybrid engine can be 25 percent more efficient than current gasoline hybrid engines
1 Response to "Diesel Engine Introduction Of This Year"
Unknown said :
February 19, 2009 at 2:04 AM
The content you have provided is pretty interesting and useful and I will surely take note of the point you have made in the blog.

A few days back I was browsing the Internet as I was worried about my car performance and wanted a product that could restore the MPG to what it was when I bought my car. I found this great site power enhancer which sells a variety of automotive products to boost vehicle performance. I found exactly what I was looking for and saw great results with their product. I was also very happy with the quick delivery of the product.

I thought this information might be useful for anyone looking to boost their vehicle performance and restore the lost power and MPG.