Sponsored Links

9:26 AM

(1) Comments

More Mustangs

Rafay Ansar

,



OK, it's getting pretty blatant, now.

There has been no shortage lately of spy photos of the restyled 2010 Ford Mustang. We've received a new batch, which we are showing here, but then we're going to put the Mustang away until it is a lot closer to the formal unveiling at the Los Angeles auto show in November.

Sure, the Ford boys took the time to wrap these prototypes--the blue V6 convertible and red V8 GT--in the funky, leopard-print shelf paper. But c'mon--cutting out holes for the fender badges just screams "look at me!"

These shots do afford a good look at the new 'Stang's grille and headlamps.

There's a good, old-fashioned marketing war brewing among the Mustang and Chevy Camaro teams. Look for the next round in November, with the Mustang in L.A. and the Camaro at SEMA.
1 Response to "More Mustangs"
Marco said :
September 17, 2008 at 10:33 AM
Hi, I'm an italian boy and at random I find your blog. Nice! I love car but my blog is of economy... ihihi... If you want I can offer you information about italian car market or new italian car. Where do you live? Nice to meet you. Marco